Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Tuesdays version of Friday Shout outz...

Today is my Friday since I'm out for the rest of the week! I know you will be desperately sad, but I have no time to put up the word for the day. I'm running around like a chicken with no head to get my b-znass taken care of before I go.

In honor of my Friday...I shall give you my Tuesday version of Friday shoutouts!

To Tuesday...the checker at Hobby Lobby, who undoubtedly has spent her entire life listening to people mock her about her name. Why? Why would parents do that?

To the best pharmacist in Okc, my pal, Ruby...for ordering me Sea Bands since no other pharmacy in town carried it!

To the cast and crew of 2911 for the 2nd week in a row...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

To DM in Banglore...I don't know how I'm gonna live for 3 days with out reading your blogs.

To opentable.com, which allows me to make dinner reservations online! i love it!

To all of you suckaz...that still have to work Wednesday-Monday.

oh oh oh...and best of all...TO MY LORD JESUS! I made it to step 2 of the interview process for the job I've been trying to get!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

yay for the job interview part 2!!!! im so happy for you! and so freaking jealous you are goign on vacay! enjoy anyhoo!!:P

Anonymous said...

step 2: good job sue! have a fabulouso time on the cruise :)