Wednesday, March 28, 2007

congrats, countdowns, and sweaty ears.


Most people think you inherit abilities from your family. I have found this to be completely and utterly false. I'm the only soul in the family who enjoys to write and hot glue things...and my nephew aaron is the only person in the family who is a basketball star!... Congrats to my boy for winning the championship game!...he is not only the only basketball star in the family...but he's the only one who has any sort of athletic ability whatsoever. However, I mus say he gets his spirit of competition from his mother. If you ever find yourself in the Orlando area...DO NOT visit my sister and decide to play taboo...it might be detrimental to your health.

In other news, the countdown has begun...
T minus 171 days till the wedding
T minus 2 days until Billy's eye-reforming surgery. He'll no longer be a 4-eyed freak...just a 2-eyed freak!
T minus 1 day till the arrival of my BF!

I had a very strange night last night...It all started when I started discussing a certain "someone's" stinky ear with my cousin benjamin. He was baffled by this person's sweaty back-of-the-ear...and the stink factor caused by it. To seek medical advice, he called his friend Dr. Ron on 3 way. Ron's cure consisted of a wet wash cloth and soap. I referred his advice over to "Someone." Anyway, then Benjamin got a wild hair...and asked Ron to call one of his friends 3 way, which Ron did. The goal was to get 20 people on 3 way. After I called SunuA we had 5 with only 15 people to go...but somehow we lost sight of our goal...when it was discovered that Ron and I knew several people in common. Benjamin was getting flustered that our goal was not being achieved...then people had to start hanging up the phone. We will attempt 20 people on 3 way again tonight...but need to start our mission earlier...people in the east coast get sleepy faster than midwesterners. ;)
By the way...mango and rose turned out to be yellow and pink...

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

congrats to aaron on winning the championship!! and woohoo for your countdowns!! enjoy your time with the bf:)

Anonymous said...

Susan, crack can also be detrimental to your health....Lay off and don't call me tonight.