Sunday, March 18, 2007

Just me, myself, and Mousse...

This weekend was a very lonely one. .. since my faithful friend went out of town. I know, right? The nerve of SunuA to actually hang out with someone else besides me!! Saturday I decided it was time to disinfect my apartment from any roming viruses, crusty vomit, and the like. It appears the stomach virus I had last week was an epidemic in the Midwest that left my cousins, Billy, and the sales lady at the wedding dress store quite ill as well...I'm just glad it's gone. After bleaching my bathroom, I went to put a hefty downpayment on my wedding dress. It was painful...yet I'm quite sure it will be worth it in the end. ***I HOPE*** Afterwards, I did a little bit of nothing. The highlight of my day was taking an evening stroll with Mousse, my former neighbor, the Illustrious Finuji and the cutest munchkin on the block...Micahji.

Sunday was pretty much a bit more of nothing. After chuch, I went to the mall and splurged on some pink eyeshadow...a girl can never have enough of that!!...and then met little Landy and his parents, Billy and Val as they took his first ever Easter pictures. His pictures turned out to be absolutely irresistable...I'm not quite sure how his parents selected their favorites because I loved them all. In the evening, Moussolini took me for a walk since the weather this weekend was absolutely gorgeous.

Overall it was a completely uneventful, lonely weekend. The fiance was out of area...more so than usual...since he was out and about on a long weekend with friends. I didn't want to cut in on his fun by keeping him on the phone for hours at end while he was trying to have a good time with the guys. I swear I think I should just move to India...they have so many long weekends. It seems like every other week there's a holiday of some sort.

My attention whore dog has currently decided to rest her chin against my arm and stare me down as I type...She finds blogging to be a complete waste of my time...She thinks I'm much better off spending my time wisely by throwing her ball across the apartment, so she can basically just take one step to get it. Sheesh...I can't continue typing in good conscience...She's making me feel guilty....

Before I end my blog for tonight...I must thank Scorpsy for reminding me of hair horror stories from the past...That definitely did the trick...I've decided to keep my lifeless long locks...atleast till the wedding.

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

well even though the weekend was uneventful, at least you are feeling better!! and ps. the dress is soooooooooooooooooo worth it!:)

Anonymous said...

I SAWWY =(

Anonymous said...

i mean what is going on w/the stomach ailments - alot of my cousins here have it and they've been passing it on thru the family. i hope i dont get it!