Friday, March 30, 2007

I wish Sue Day came once a year...

Yesterday, my BF was in town...and her cousins were sweet enough to all take off work in order to set aside a day to hang out with me. They decided to call the day "Sue Day." I didn't really know what we were going to do...which drove me crazy...but really...who could ask for sweeter friends? After a visit with the florist in the morning, I met up with the girls at the Museum of Art cafe for a yummy lunch. The rain and tornados dampered some of their plans , but it was still a full day of fun. After lunch, we went to the mall for manicures, pedicures, and some shopping. Then, we all head out to dinner at "The Melting Pot," which is a newly-opened treat for us in OKC. It was a wonderful day away from the rat race...spent with a few of my most favorite people. I love Sue Day...I only wish it would come once a year. =/

Us at the Melting Pot















Jessy, Shrekky, and Finuji














The goof troop...














Sheryl took this pic of my feet and the poor girl who had to touch them. =)














Sonjaya never stops smiling...














Syb and Jess "Njoying"














We love Sue Day!!!



















Pictures from another outting that I forgot to post earlier....Landon and Micah sealing the deal on their friendship.














The wittle guys were in awe of each other









Micahji was wide awake and didn't want to miss out on any action...










Landy was rather bored with us grown ups...























1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

ooooh i love me some melting pot!! glad you got to enjoy what should be a national holiday!! hehe! also enjoy the wedding and seeing bing this weekend! and thsoe kiddies are tooo cute!!