Friday, March 23, 2007

Just some general 411...

It's Friday!! (in case you didn't know) ;) I look forward to having do absolutely nothing tonight. Although I need to do quite a bit. There's a big difference between feeling that you HAVE to do something and that you NEED to do something.

I went to Super Target last night to invest in a new DVD player. My old DVD player, which was hardly ever used, decided to go on strike. For no apparent reason it just stopped playing while I was in the middle of a movie and has never played a movie since. The lack of entertainment in my lonely home was motivation for a new and improved DVD player. So, I trekked over to Super Target last night to take a looksie. Not only did I buy one, but I bought some sushi rolls too. My new neighbor, Stacey Furball mentioned that Target has sushi rolls that are actually pretty good. I was skeptical at first, but after being unable to get into the Japanese restaurant for the second time due to an hour and half wait...I opted to try Target sushi. It's actually...surprisingly...quite good. It's in the deli section if any of you are interested in trying some for yourself.

It looks like it's going to be a dismal weekend. 40% chance of rain in the forecast. This is definitely not good for me for several reasons. A. I'm solar powered. B. It makes it very difficult to take Moussolini out to do her "business." So much mud accumulates on the sidewalk, which of course she just tramples right into. Sometimes I wish she had shoes, so she could just take them off before going back into the house. But then again, getting them on her would be no easy task. =/

I'm going to buy tickets to go see my first Broadway Musical next week!! I wish I could tell you that I will be watching it on Broadway. But, no such luck there. I'll be watching it here in OKC...every once in a while Broadway comes to us. The neighbor and I are going to watch "Wicked." As many times as I've been to New York, I've never had the time to go watch a show....so I'm pretty hyped about this one.

I actually watched a full episode of Gray's Anatomy last night. I liked it. I'm not sure that I liked it enough to watch it every week. But, we shall see...

I think I've rambled long enough about absolutely nothing in particular...so have a great Friday and a marvelous weekend, rat racers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I work for a Japanese Company, there is a lot of sushi eating out here but never ever have I ever tried these sushi... only because they're raw fish (lol). Happy Friday to you too Sue.

Anonymous said...

Is "Super Target" different from regular "Target"?

Sue V. said...

yah...it's super. it has a grocery store and the regular target store items as well...just like super wal-mart, which is my usual store of choice, but walmart doesn't have sushi.

kovoor36 said...

i didnt know target sold sushi?? interesting!! have a great weekend!!:)