Friday, March 16, 2007

Feelin Better Friday...

Well, I'm better folks. I woke up this morning craving some REAL food. I went downstairs and had me a buttermilk biscuit. I figured if it stayed down...GREAT...and if it came back up...at least it would taste good.

I've got a spring fever of sorts. I'm constantly thinking of a warm breeze sifting through palm trees, white sands, and clear waters. A vacation is out of the question at this point in time. I've got minimal funding and even less vacation time. I guess I will just have to wait until the honeymoon. I decided upon Miami. Matt can't leave the 50 United States...and I figured Miami would not only be affordable, but allow me to introduce Matt to sunny Florida...in hopes that it might one day be our home.

I had a situation arise this week....I was in the elevator with a girl I work with when she suddenly asked, "so you're inviting us all to the wedding, RIGHT?" I didn't know what to say. I was basically just shocked that someone who I hardly know was asking me this question. I heard myself feebly reply, "yeah." To which she responded with a gleeful smile. So much for trying to keep this wedding small. I know that she's just curious to know what an Indian wedding is like...and no matter how much I try to explain it's just like an American wedding, no one believes me!

I don't know how to "fix" this predicament that I got myself into. But, I'm quite sure this will happen again with some other random person I ride with in the elevator...because there are no keeping things on the hush in this company...the grapevine here is worse than it was in high school!! But, at least this time I have a more appropriate answer prepared in my head.

In other news...along with my spring fever comes the desire to get a hair cut. It's longer than it has been in years...I'm yearning from something short, sassy, and spunky...What do you guys think? Should I grow it out for the wedding? Or get my yearly spring "do?" Decisions...decisions....

5 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

If you are planning to have an up do for the wedding don't cut it. I know many brides who felt horrible about cutting it when they couldn't have the style they wanted. Get it trimmed though if you want!
Don't invite the whole world if you prefer a small wedding. I bet you that girl in the elevator wouldn't invite you to her wedding. Just tell people that it's going to be a small wedding w/ family and close friends!
I am invited though riiiiiitee? i keed :)

kovoor36 said...

do you know what you want your bridal hair to be? if its an updo, defly wait on the cut. if its some version of down, as long as you dont severely chop, you should be fine! and you defly do not have to invite the world to your wedding. i didnt invite the entire company i work for, just those i like and actually hang out with outside of work. and my bosses of course!:0 have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

POO!!! I know u're not thinking about cutting your hair!! i thought we already decided that it wasn't a good idea to get it cut...right?????????/

Sue V. said...

sunua,
i forgot that u read my blog. =/

Scorps1027 said...

DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR! REPEAT: DO NOT CUT YOUR HAIR..lol. It's just whenever you do something hair-related it turns out to be..well, a bit of a hair emergency in terms of them chopping it. i know you are itching for a different style but do not do it, just hold out till wedding time, esp. i fyou want an updo you will need the length! i hope you feel better and sort out the invite situation!