Monday, March 05, 2007

There's an Old...New Blogger in the HizHouse...

Happy belated Birthday, to my buddy and work out guru, Shines...He was supposed to come over Saturday night and bond with me...but I guess he found it more entertaining to go out with the boys and celebrate his birthday. Who could blame him? Speaking of Shines...his big bro, Mattie has a new blog. This time he vows to be more consistent...Take a looksie at what's going on his world these days...

This weekend was tiring, yet not very productive. I felt like I was on the go constantly, and now I'm just beat. The weather is going to be nice this week, so I'm looking forward to getting some running in. My new..old...friend at the apartments said she'd like to join me and Mousse on the trail. At least that gives me someone to converse with to make it less of a chore.

I feel like this month is going to fly by...lots of things to look forward to...
*Thursday is my 2nd writer's group with Billy if he can get his stuff together and finish his assignment...

*Something tells me this weekend is bound to be fun...and Daylight savings begins this Sunday...and I'm simply rejoicing!

*The 15th is bonus pay out day...YEE to the HAW...which means, I can pay for my wedding dress. =)

*The 20th is my niece's birthday and the 21st is SunuA's birthday...so there'll definitely be some celebrating going on.

*The 19-23rd is Spring Break for the kid cousins, so I'm sure they'll come over to entertain me.

*My BF comes into town on the 29th...she'll be coming to my place for the very first time!! Mousse is SO excited to see her. (I hope she can contain some of that excitement!)

*Last but not least, the 31st is the wedding day of my dear friend and former boo...JU.

It'll be a busy month...not that I'm trying to wish it away or anything!. =) By the way, did I mention I have 194 days left till the wedding??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very busy month indeed!!!

Chiwanderer said...

194 days? goodness, that'll FLY BY!