Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Cute Stuff...








First things first...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my niece, Marissa, who turns the big 9 today. Kids grow up so fast...I still remember when she was a little baby...and such a diva. I would come home from work and find her passed out in a laundry basket after painting her feet, hands, and carpet with nail polish. I think the fumes got to her little head and knocked her out. =/ Now she's this really mature big kid. I'm not even sure what happened to all the time in between.

Speaking of kids who are growing fast....Landon and Micah are now 6 months old!!! I can't believe

the boys will be a year old before I know it. One thing is for sure...They get more precious by the day... See for yourself....

my absolute favorite pic...








landon and the easter bunny



















this kid is brave...i think i'd be scared of that giant bunny














micah striking a pose. does it get any cuter than this?



I think cute just runs in the family...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some friggin' cute babies =)

kovoor36 said...

awww, those babies are too adorable! happy bday marissa!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - such cuteness is soooo sweet :)