Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy Birthday!



Happy, Happy Birthday from the birthday crew...
Happy, Happy Birthday...from me to you! Hey!

SunuA,

I hope you enjoy YOUR day...and that people spoil you and make you feel special... because you ARE! Thanks for being my trusted friend and confidant...for always looking out for me...and keeping me company. I don't quite know what I'd do with you in my life...and I don't ever want to find out.

Till death do us part... ;)

May this be your year to shine....May God take you to new heights and lead you to new places, new things, and new people. May you be blessed with the happiness that you so richly deserve!

With Love,

Poo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunu. Hope you have a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Dearest Sunu Aunty,

I would like to wish you the happiest of birthdays. On this day in history were you aware that the Zulu Nation gained independence from the British? I'm sure Sue Aunty would tell you all about it!!!! HAppy B-day again!!!!

Sincerely,

Landon Tiberius Samuel, esq.

kovoor36 said...

happy bday again, sunu!!:)

Anonymous said...

happy bday jenthu...i love you SO much!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the b'day blog poo (till death do us part) and thanks for all the b'day wishes everyone!! =)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Sunuuuu!:) have a great new year in your life:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sunu!