Friday, February 11, 2005

Grrrr...

If there's one thing I can't stand...it's inconsistency. One of my biggest pet peeves is moody people. It's worse when you're co-workers are moody because they can be totally cool one day and moody and mute the next....or even your church members cuz one Sunday you can laugh and joke around and the next week you get the evil eye. You just never know what to expect. Why's it so hard for people to be consistent these days? If you're a friend..stay a friend...if you burn a bridge with someone, don't expect to put it back together a week later. Make your decisions and stick with it.

While I'm discussing pet peeves...here's another one. judgmental people. the kind who judge someone because of their profession...their GPA....their bank account balance...their "sinlessness." Today, I had someone ask me a favor...he said he wouldn't ask anyone else this favor because he knew no one else would do it for him. and i knew he was right...no one would...cuz they treat him like he's "lower" than them and it pisses me off to no end. How can you SAY you're a Christian and act like that?

I'm not saying I'm perfect...I'm so not. I'm grumpy, pessimistic...strange. But, I think I have a BASIC concern for others feelings...we're talking BASIC...why's it so hard for people to have BASIC concern??? *sigh* I'll never understand.

My friend, Billy likes violence....so let me give him some. These pet peeves makes me feel like kickin some serious arss! Throwin some folks down. Beatin some tar outta some people up in here. ehehe..but that'd be inconsistent to my normal behavior...so then i'd be one of them and would have to beat own dang self. =)

No comments: