Thursday, February 03, 2005

A Moment of Silence...

I just experienced a weird moment. I went to the ladies room and my co-worker followed me in. Typically...I 'd look in the mirror, acting as if I had a lash lost in my eye...and then gracefully exit. I guess you can say I'm crazy shy. Why can't stalls be sound proof? Anyhoo...today I really had to go...due to my "try to drink more water" phase. So, I didn't really care if the Queen Mother followed me in there. Anyway, I go in my stall and she went in hers...and then she starts talking me. Asking me if *BC* ...the big cheese...called for the day. And goes on to say...that the cheeses never call when you want them to...only when u don't expect them...I didn't say a word...didn't utter a response. Something seems weird to me about peeing and conversing at the same time. So I sat there silently...a bit worried if she thought I was being anti-social. I know this is all a little bit TMI (too much info)...but I had a weird moment and now I want you to too. All I ever wanted was a moment of silence!

No comments: