Monday, March 07, 2005

Billy the Baffoon is right again...

It's Monday. It's amazing how 2 days of the weekend FLY by and 2 days of the work week simply CRAWL. I could sit and complain about this forever, but I'll spare u all. I had a rather unproductive weekend. The highlights consisted of watching Hitch, the Oprah movie, baby shopping, and reading 2 pages of Roots. I don't know how I've become so lazy to read, but I have. I'll just have to start challenging myself to do it. Not that I haven't been challenging myself enough lately....Not only am I watchin what I eat, but I've stopped biting my nails. I predict that this will last another week, and I will be gnawing on my nails during Sunday service very soon. Although it's completely disgusting, I've been a nail biter since the time I figured out that nails could be bitten. Anytime I see white on the tips of my nails, my teeth are just drawn to them. I was inspired by cousin Leslie a few weeks ago, when she told me she gave up meat for Lent (sp?) . She's not much of a meat eater anyway, but she does like chicken once in a while. She has such strong will, so I decided to give up nail biting for Lent. Not that my denomination even does Lent...but I think this year I'll do it anyway. Last year I celebrated "rakhee," which is a Hindu tradition...They tie a bracelet around their brother's wrist and the bro gives them money. My brother would have kicked my arss if I tied anything on his wrist, so I decided I'd tie it on my Hindu bro...Romel. I didn't expect anything in return. I just thought it was a nice sentiment and I wanted to be a part of it. Rome, being the prince he is, gave me 50 bucks. Gotta loveeee Rakhee. I realize I'm rambling about nothing, so I will stop here. However, before I go...I have to post this conversation with my friend Billy. (Sibil, you should find this pretty amusing.) I had to tell him some pertinent information that I found out this weekend, although I was dreading to do so because it meant that he was right about this particular situation...and I HATE when he's right. I tried to email him the info from work, and oddly enough he didn't get it. I emailed it again, and he didn't get it. So I emailed him from my personal account and he didn't get it. I figured it was definitely God's sign that he didn't want Billy to know this info because God and I both knew he would gloat. However, Billy came up with an alternate plan...email HIS personal account...I did, and he received it. This, Sibil, was his response...

Email Response 1:Well,, suzukee, now that i have been validated by scorps......SHE IS
AWESOME..... Well , well, well, i'll be telling you i told you so forever
now....SO RESPECK MY AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!!

My Response: I HATE YOU!

Email Response 2:as you should... sometimes i get frustrated at being right all the time too....YES!!!!

Email Response 3: Omigosh...............DARK PRINCE...............YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll NEVER hear the end of this.

1 comment:

Scorps1027 said...

Hey when you're right, you're right;) I know it was painful Sue, but atleast now you and billy can discuss it in depth.