Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Things that make you say WT Freak?

I'm quite perplexed this morning about a few things that have left me feeling quite puzzled. One, is mankind's undying need to live in a state of constant dramatic turmoil. It's confusing...really. Wouldn't the world be more peaceful if people minded their own business and stopped judging people they didn't know?? But no, instead, people find it necessary to create dramatic situations in order to either A. make sure others are as miserable as they are or B. add an area of excitement in their lives by making other people miserable.

Two, is people who change their moods like they change their underwear. The one thing I ask from my friends is consistency, which translates into loyalty. Never will I be able to understand A. people who don't talk things out when a problem arises...just disappears as if that's a better way to deal with issues...or B. people who are bosom buddies with you one day and cut you off the next.

Three, is holier than thou people who are shady as the day is long. I mean really, I may not be able to see that you're devious because you hide behind the veil of religion...but God does, so good luck.

These are my perplexities this morning. I just had to vent!

2 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

AMEN sista! You're preaching to the choir!

Anonymous said...

ay ve... what a "wtf" moment it was~!