Monday, December 11, 2006

Encouraging Word:
If I had not confessed the sin in my heart, my Lord would not have listened. Psalm 66:18

I have a few specialties that I make...they are the few foods I know I can make with my eyes closed with very little probablity of going wrong. Last night, I decided to whip up a batch of fudge...I usually get requests for fudge during Christmas time, so I thought I better get started making it in order to get it to everyone in time. But, it turned out a complete disaster. It was more like chocolate caramel instead of fudge, and I had to throw away the entire batch. Of course, I could have eaten the chocolaty goo, instead of letting 3 cups of sugar, 1 ½ sticks of butter, 2 chocolate bars and nuts go to waste...but, my arteries and fat cells begged me not to...and I heeded their pleas.

I am getting a bit stressed about this entire month. There's so much going on and not enough time to get everything done. Sheesh...I thought this was supposed to be a joyous season...not so much!

Pictures of my pwecious baby boys....Landon dropped by for a visit to check on me since I've been a bit under the weather...and I helped Micah put up his first Christmas tree last night...





Micahji chillin as we put up the tree


Landon charming us girls...(too bad his Daddy doesn't have these skills!)

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

-i love landon's argyle sweater!
-Why are you around the kids when you are under the weather?
-this month will fly by and 2007 comes and your life will take a 180deg. so enjoy these last couple of weeks :)