Wednesday, December 20, 2006

"Haddassah" ~ My Review...

Last Saturday, OPYF performed this year's play "Hadassah." Is it just me or do these kids get more and more amazing each year? As Hrithik Roshan would say, "I give it 3 thumbs up!" Congrats to the cast and crew for once again...out doing themselves.

The script, set, props, costumes, make-up, and acting were all FANTASTIC. I think the only gripe I have was that the mic system had a few glitches. But hey...it's not Broadway! Of course, my favorite part was watching Sheryl make a fool of herself. That's always fun. But more importantly, Hadassah shared an encouraging message, which was...we serve a God who can restore hope to the most hopeless situations. That just so happened to be my theme for 2006. What a coinky-dink.

Kudos to this year's cast and crew...you did an OUTSTANDING job. Pictures...as promised...
The black boo got a role playing herself...an African princess! ;)




















The beautiful "Haddassah"















The girls performing body worship














a blurry JT in an amazing performance as the bad guy...














For amateurs, the set, props, and costumes were AWESOME

2 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

wow.. everything looks nice!

Anonymous said...

It was really amazing - they ALL did an amazing job, from top to bottom. They get better and better every year!