Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I had a battle with my new smoothie maker that I brought home from Dirty Santa night at SunuA's. It took me nearly 20 mi nutes to figure out how to open the lid. After finally getting it open, I determined that I'm not very bright. Anyway, I made a peach smoothie and had the remains for breakfast this morning. It was good, however far from great. I have to practice more...I plan to perfect the art of smoothie making.

In other news, Billy wrote a new blog post. Keep in mind while you're reading it that it's a total exaggeration of the truth. However, I will admit that once again he came to my rescue...and he is due props for dropping everything (but not Landon) to come to my aid...which is the ONLY reason why I am being a good sport about his latest and greatest attempt to make me look like an idiot.

Two more days for this blasted week to be over and then I only have ONE week left before Ruby's wedding AND my India trip!!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

hope you had a great holiday and wooohooooooooo one week before india!!:)