Thursday, December 14, 2006

Fudgy, Fudge, Fudge

My BF should be a very happy camper today. I've sent her annual batch of fudge via her pops, who should be arriving in sunny, Florida later this afternoon. "Fudge makes the world go round,"....that's my new saying for the holiday season. I spent the day yesterday passing out my homemade fudge to colleagues and friends. It's really quite amazing how chocolate can bring smiles to people's faceS....aaaaaaah, FUDGE!

I got a piece of good new from Miss Ruby today. Her fiancé is well on his way, and should be walking on American soil by Christmas. I know she's relieved. I am too! It's no fun planning a wedding with out really knowing if the groom will be able to show up. But, God is good all the time and all the time God is good!

In other news, 3 weeks till India time. It sucks that most of my shopping selections consists of sweaters...since tis the season...yet it's sweltering hot in India. The issue of what clothes to bring hangs over me like a black cloud. I've pushed aside the issue to deal with after Christmas. Wish me luck...
Is it just me, or is this guy pretty dern cute?? Hmm...I wonder if I could find an Indian version! Could I be so lucky??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

isn't that howie mandel? good luck with deciding what to bring - id keep things simple (i.e. a few nice shirts, skirts, comfortable pj's, a couple of salwars - things that are easy to clean) make sure you plan on having enough room to bring things back :) happy holidays

Anonymous said...

hi there...just a friendly stalker from india. comfortable clothes for kerala and mumbai would be simple cotton trousers, kurtas, salwars etc. if you cant find those in the states, you can always pick up a few from the departmental stores in cochin or mumbai. the variety these days is quite good and quite inexpensive.

Anonymous said...

hopefully the indian version doesn't have a annoying way of saying "we'll be right back after these commercials" or like "the networks needs to make money and so do I" .. ahhh
Howie you piss me off everything I watch your show, and the 26 hotties don't make up for it.

cookiemonsta said...

u crack me up! hehe
u have a thing motta thalas huh?