Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I found a brown version...

Coco Chanel...striking a pose...
I had so much to post yesterday, but I was waiting on SunuA to send me some pictures from her camera. Now that she has sent me hers, I have discovered that I left my memory card and card reader at home, so I can't post my pictures. I guess you guys will just have to wait till tomorrow to see Sheryl in her African garb for her role in the play. =(

Until then, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Last week Sunu and I went to the Hornet's basketball game. For the first time, it felt like OKC was actually a progressive city with actual entertainment. Downtown was bustling and there was actually excitement in the air. I'm not a sports buff, but this game was downright fun. It helped that we scored some tickets for excellent seats...courtesy the BC.
the honey bees doing their thang...













This weekend we put up Sunu A's Christmas tree. We found some beautiful ornaments at Hobby Lobby (my all time favorite store)...I suggested we use a "different" color...and I personally think that it turned out beautifully...how about you?

a close up of the gorgeous colors...












Last, but certainly not least...is this guy not a dead ringer for Howie Mandel? Hmm...I wonder if there's any chance of meeting up with him in India!! ;) Could I be so lucky??
















































1 comment:

Indus said...

if i only got that pic of miss coco last week. well there's always next year. Howie might need a break from the show, and now we know who to call for replacement.