Monday, December 04, 2006

If it's not one thing, it's another, but it's always something...

Ecncouraging word:
I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!" Lamentations 3:24

My motto for life is..."if it's not one thing, it's another, but it's always something." Mousse and I are both sick. I'm not sure what's going on with Mousse, she's infested with red bumps all over the top of her body. I'm not sure if this is an allergic reaction, tics, fleas, if someone beat her with spikes while she was in the kennel, or if she has skin cancer. Of course, the last two are unlikely, but I'm concerned and my mind starts to conjure up crazy things. Tonight I have to take her to the vet and cross my fingers that this won't lead to various tests that drain my checking account.

Now, on to my illness. I'm quite sure that I contracted this nasty cold from SunuA and her mother who were walking around with dripping noses all weekend. Now, it's me who has got a box of Kleenex in close proximity and is hacking every few seconds. I haven't been sick in such a long time. I guess it was bound to happen. But, I think the only thing that is going to ease my pain in this time of need is 100%, unadulterated SYMPATHY. So, click on the comment box below and sympathize with a sista. =/

Other than being sick, the weekend was quite uneventful. I spent most of fielding the maternal units phone calls. I definitely think I talk to her now more than I did when I lived in her house. Some theorize that she misses me. I think they're right because she actually asks me to come over because she's bored and when she comes over to visit me she's extraspecially nice to Mousse. Well, I feel something working it's way UP my throat...something tells me it's my breakfast!!!!!!!! Pray for me, rat racers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon! take some vitamin C..and some nyquil before you go to bed :)

happy roy said...

hope you feel better, sue! ask your mom to pamper you!

cookiemonsta said...

awww poor baby is sick. hope you feel better. drink plenty of fluids and rest up!
i hope moussey will be ok also.

is that enough sympathy? :)

Scorps1027 said...

aww, i think something is definitely going around. saji and i have been sick on and off. when your mom comes over, get her to make you some chaya:) nothing cures a cold (or anything else) quite like indian chaya..it may be our answer to chicken soup. feel better! and i hope moussey feels better too!!