Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday, Suey!


Happy Birthday to my cousin SueeTee. Although she hasn't been a T for several years now, she'll always be SueeTee to me. The most defining thing about Sue is her laugh. I don't think there's anyone else in the world who has Sue's gasping-for-air/hyena laugh. It's quite contagious. I often compare her to Kimmie Gibler from "Full House" and Carolyn Bisette Kennedy. I know they are two polar opposite personalities, but the combination perfectly depicts who Sue is....Grace and sophistication with a splash of goofiness! It's no secret that she is my most favored cousin. CCL has a hard time dealing with this, but she seems to be coping. ;)

Sue, I wish you a very happy birthday. May God's blessing abound in your life this new year. I love you dearly!

No comments: