Monday, April 02, 2007

Wedding Pictures...

Sadly, I don't have pictures of the most important people at the wedding...like JU and Sheetal *the bride and the groom* or my Binu Bing * he somehow escaped with out me getting an upshot*...but I'm sure Mattie will make up for it, so stay tuned to his blog. As I uploaded these pictures, I realized that I've never taken so many pictures at an event, which consisted so much of ME. I guess I was just a little extra smiley that day because I figured out that the next wedding that I attend in OKC will be my own!!!!!!! My BF (Sonjaya) and me. I came up with this new nickname since her and Sanjaya both like to show their grills.
me and one of my most favoritest, Ben
We tried to get SujaK in on this pic...but she declined the photo op, so it was just me and SnuK.
This girl always brings out smiles in me....my long time friend, Mercy was in town for the wedding. We had a mini-reunion after 6 years. It was so good to see her and catch up. Hopefully we'll be doing more of the same in 5 months. ;)
A traditional shot...NC, me, and Sonia
The two cutest fellas at the wedding * ben and eric* and nancy and andy
Kids don't get any sweeter than Miss Jenny
A traditional SueStan shot
Shines, Sonia, and Wins
The brothers...
Jess and Me
Yo...they're single and ready to mingle...;)
Jerin and Sonia are our two walking miracles... ;)
Sisters...
Jerin and Piper
me and my one and only mattie...* i wuv him even tho he is a VietCongese*
Piper has lots to smile about...his wedding is on May 5th!
There was 50 cars waiting in line to get out of the parking garage. Apparently some ditzy chick dropped her parking ticket in the box instead of just scanning it through. Sheesh...if I ever find out who that chick is...I'm gonna giver her a peace of my mind!


















6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures sue- i enjoyed looking at them! i LOVE your sari and makeup..looking beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great pix indeed!! i think you are defly glowing!!:)

Anonymous said...

sue..u look great!..i love ur sari..ive never seen u smile soo much...:)..i wooonder whyyy...;)

Scorps1027 said...

i agree with teh sentiments above! except the german ones, of course! i really like your sari and your bangs are styling. i'm thinking someone used their sephora mega-eyeshadow kit, eh? you are indeed smiling away!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe, I moved from Oklahoma 21 years ago. I know there is a lot of new faces but I still see a lot of familiar faces too. Nice pictures Sue and you look great. I spotted Shanthamama in the pic with you and SunuA and Sonia looks great.

Anonymous said...

Gosh I haven't seen Mercy in 15 years! She looks soo great! Where is she living now? All of the pics are wonderful and you looked great in all of them! :)