Sunday, August 26, 2007

My Boys turned ONE!!!

It desn't seem like it's been a year since the highly anticipated births of Landon and Micah. It's been fun watching the boys grow this past year...and to now see them toddling around as they explore their worlds. This weekend they both had birthday bashes. I was in such a mad dash to get to Landy's party that I forgot to grab my camera. The pictures that I took on my camera phone will hardly do his cuteness any justice. I know his daddy has some great pictures from the party, so as soon as he emails them to me, I'll share them with the rest of the blogosphere.
However, I did remember my camera for Micah's bday bash on Sunday. I think he was a little confused as to what all the fuss was about... Micah's baby cousin, "Snugglebug Thomas" was hangin' out with her Sunu Aunty
The most amazing animal cookies...homemade by none other than Micah's mom, the Illustrious Finuji. And you wonder where I got her nickname from??
Josh was fishin' in the lake behind Fins' house, and stopped to pose for his Senior picture. ;)

Micah cuttin' his birthday cake. The lion cake was homemade by his Mommy too!
Uncle D and Uncle Ash
I love me some Priya...pic stole from Sheryl
The weekend was so busy. I spent all day Saturday shopping for miscellaneous wedding stuff. Shopping alone is never really fun. Just when I was about to stop and pout about being lonely...I remembered that this was my LASTTT weekend of lonliness! No more lonely nights lying on the couch watching SATC...no more shopping alone...no more eating alone...It will be so nice to have someone at the apartment to talk to!!
I really don't know how I'm going to function properly this week...cuz I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO SUPER EXCITED!!
It's funny...I am having such a hard time waiting 4 days when I waited 8 months...actually...32 years!! Good things defintely come to those who wait!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the rest of the wedding preparations!

kovoor36 said...

indeed!! i hope everything goes smoothly from here on out and great pix!!:)