Sunday, August 19, 2007

My church shower...

I had my church shower this weekend...My aunt did a wonderful job of hosting her very first shower...along with the help of few of my friends. I got a lotttt of great kitchen gear that was very much needed.
Me with my peeps part 2
Micahji
Ash and the kids
Les and Priya
with Densey....
Jess and Syb
Me cutting the cake...
a close up...
A closer up...isn't it pretty??
Award winng designers of toilet paper wedding dresses
Dorette giving "backless" dress a new meaning...
the brides...
Shirley striking a pose
Jess toilet papering her mother in law
Priya's charlotte hooch dress
Kaleb wondering why his mommy is wearing TP

Micahji...as precious as ever...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue - you look GREAT lady;) now post a picture of you smiling @ this shower;)

your aunt looks like she did a great job, aren't you so loved? :)

Anonymous said...

ok i like how i didnt click for a closeup on some of those pics and realize it was you sitting in the midst of all those girls, smiling;)

:) i'm an idiot sue :)

Sue V. said...

lol..i'm so short..i look like just another pillow!

kovoor36 said...

you look sooo good! like a toothpick!!:) so nice you got another shower!!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how long your hair has gotten...it looks so good. i wish i was there too. :/