Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Gettin' rid of the Stank...

I light scented candles continuously, plug in plug-ins, display reed diffusers, and open the patio door for ventilation, but apparently that's not doing the trick. When I'm at work sifting through my "all-purpose, polka-dot bag," which serves as my handbag/ lunchbag/totebag... I smell cigarette stank. I can't understand why. I feel like I work overtime to make sure that my apartment is apple-cinnamon scented, but it just isn't working. The worst is when I pack my clothes and unpack them at another location. When I pull them out it smells like ash tray! This nasty scent has left me with a bad taste in my mouth...and now I have this urge to move out of my little humble abode, which has been home for me and Mousse for the past 8 months. EIGHT MONTHS?!? It just seems like yesterday when I was watching Billy drive my CRV...in desperate need of a wheel alignment...down the road with my mattress tied on the top of it...on a windy day, nonetheless! I can't believe how times flies when you're kinda having fun.

Last night, my neighbor, the Furball (not to be confused with my dog, the Furbeast) let me borrow her Sex and the City DVD's. I got a wild hair this weekend and went and bought one. I thought I was buying season 1, but apparently, I don't know how to read because I was buying season 6 part 2. So yes, I saw the end before I saw the beginning. But, I don't mind...I'm so hooked on the show. It's funny that I'm just now watching it...You would think that I've been a fan for years since my shower was 'sex and the city'- themed. But, I'm a little slow I guess. I must admit, I wish I spent my single years in NYC...living in a quaint brownstone...meeting my closest gal pals for cosmos after work....splurging on Dolce and Gabana when I'm depressed....meeting deadlines for my very own column. BUT, since I didn't do any of that....I might as well live through Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha. ;)

Hmmm...I'm craving Sushi.

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

hehe sex and the city was a great show, im sure you will love every single episode! mmmm sushi:)

cookiemonsta said...

wait a second.. i thought u liked the smell of ciggys (mixed w/ men's cologne );)