Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Shutyomou...

Have you ever met one of those people who want everyone to know their business? If they are having a bad day, they think it's essential that everyone knows. If they're having a good day, they think it's essential that everyone knows. If they're caught up in drama, it's essential that everyone knows. If they know someone else that's caught up in drama, it's essential that everyone knows. And how do they make sure everyone knows their business? They talk EXTRA loud. They have phone conversations in a centralized location where everyone else is sitting and talk EXTRA loud so the entire room can hear them. Sadly, I know someone like this...and I have to deal with her on a daily basis. She makes me want to gouge out my ear drums...but I have no choice but to keep listening. And trust me, it's not because I want to. =/

Sorry guys...running out of blogworthy posts these days...=/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your posts, please do keep blogging. they're a highlight to my boring mundane work day. :)

kovoor36 said...

im sorry you have to endure that on that regular. id be losing it!