Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Thoughts of a sleep deprived, mind boggled chica...

I haven't been blogging this week because I'm just seriously at a loss for words. The events of the past few days have my mind boggled...and it's only Tuesday. I've really had to ask myself some hard questions. Mainly...how do I view God? Does my view of Him stem from practical beliefs or from my faith?

I fear that writing about what is really going on right now will merely stir up a lot of unnecessary debate. And, I'm already having sleepless nights...so I don't want to stay awake fretting about what mysterious anons commented about...I have enough trouble falling asleep with out that!

However, I would like to put forth a question...Do you view God by what you see and feel? What you know to be true from what you read in the Bible? Or based on your faith...because you know the character of God?

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Scorps1027 said...

I view God based on what I know and feel in my own personal communication with Him. I respect institutionalized religion definitely, but how much of that is God's decree vs. man's? The lines get blurred I think, and sometimes it leads to seperating God's ppl rather than uniting them.

kovoor36 said...

i base it on personal communication too. because honestly, though i know some of the Bible, i dont know all.