Tuesday, May 02, 2006

As I was out shopping yesterday, I stopped to think about my friends who were actually sitting behind desks at work...and I chuckled. (Sorry guys)...I wondered if you guys missed me...I mean, who else would you be emailing all day long? Out of my deep sympathy for you, I decided to blog, so you'd have something to read. Although, I know that you will surf the web and find better, more entertaining blogs to amuse yourselves. However, please know...that as I kick my heels up, watch endless hours of TV, sit and bask in the sun, watch the wind sift through the palm leaves, and eat gourmet meals...you are truly in my thoughts!!! (don't worry...when ya'll are on vacation...I won't be too surprised when you rub it in either!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

when i say "i hate you," don't take it personally. i won't be taking one of those vacation things until friggin december, and that's only if i can afford it. so while i'm living vicariously through you, i'm also hating you for being you and not me. so i'll try my best to do more vicarious living and less hating, but so far, no success.

Anonymous said...

Would you call me already? I don't have much to do at work but wait for Friday to roll around so we can finally hang out!!!!

Sue V. said...

BF, would you PLEASE stop wishing away my vacation week?? If it goes by fast, I know who to blame!

Soulsysta said...

thanks suse.
i appreciate your profound joy and i've got one thing to say in response - BOO URNS.
;)

Anonymous said...

nooo BF keep wishing away the week :) wurth ... we want suevee back so she can't throw this in our face that she's off relaxing in sunny Florida ;)

SUEVEE -- post often please :) some of us need something to read!

kovoor36 said...

hahahha i love ya sue!!:)