Wednesday, May 10, 2006

after being blue about the whole job situation all day, i finally made ammends with my situation. Afterall, it's a considerable pay raise...and i mean CONSIDERABLE. and although fulfillment is more important to me than monitary reward, i accept the fact that perhaps God wants me to be more financially stable before I move...perhaps this would be a great way to be completely debt free, perhaps i could by the new car i'm needing, etc. etc. as i was saying, as i thought about it more, i realized that maybe...just maybe...this isn't a bad thing for me at all. what's a few more years at af? i lived through 7..I can live through more. and then i hear the most insane twist to this stupid story...apparently, i went from being the only applicant for this position to one of 6...why? because these kinds of unfortunate situations seem to always find me. i'm hoping that the fact that i've been in the company and previously worked in the area that's now hiring will help my plight...we shall see. i will be so glad when this job hunt is over. =/

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue, dont worry, whatever happens you KNOW it was meant to be by GOD and HE will never take you where HIS grace won't keep you -- I've been trying to remind myself of that as I've been lookin for a permanent job, too. GOD will lead you to a job that will be best for you, I'm sure!

Soulsysta said...

glad things are looking up suse - they often do when you begin to realize that everything happens for a reason.

big things are waiting for you around the corner - don't forget that please.

also, more $$ means that you could do more traveling. maybe next june you could make it out to Toronto for a couple weeks. The sights are beautiful dude (ok that's a stretch) and more importantly, I'll be getting married ;)

Anonymous said...

more $$ also means maybe u could take a trip to philly around..umm..i dont know..around july 8th or so?
:)

kovoor36 said...

dont worry sue, whatever happens, it will be right and for the best. God wouldnt lead you the wrong way!!

Anonymous said...

hey sue! i have just been catching up on your posts (while i should be studying). loved all the pics from your vacation!

i hope you find what you are looking for with your job search and that in the end, it works for YOU!

Anonymous said...

i'm hoping that you wind up wherever God wants you and that you find some way to relax through it all :)