Thursday, May 18, 2006


I received this prayer request from my good friend and neighbor the Illustrious Finuji. This little boy's name is Joshua, and he was born in Banglore with a cogenital heart disease. Tomorrow he will be undergoing a very risky surgery, and his parents are requesting prayers.

I've taken babies for granted. I've never really considered how miraculous they are and how much we should pray for expectant mothers. Not only can life in the womb be dangerous...but so many babies are born every day with diseases like this one.

However, there is always power in prayer...so please pray for little Joshua and for his parents...because I'm sure they need a double portion of strength and peace right now.

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i hope he gets thru is surgery ok. praying for him and his family! dont forget to update us on his progress!!

cookiemonsta said...

sue.. after taking the maternity class @ univ, i am scared to even think of having a baby. The complications that COULD happen is endless. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss.
I pray that this li'l one will come out of that OR all better. He is a cutie. i can't imagine what the rentz are going through.