Monday, May 01, 2006

Hola from sunny Florida

Greetings from Florida...for those of you who have wondered I'm vacationing in Orlando this week. I've been here since Saturday...and so far it's been nice. I've been eating dessert every night...I feel like I'm gaining weight by the second. Luckily I went to buy some new running shoes...and will hopefully hit the treadmill every day. (Note the word hopefully) I have lots of pictures...and will upload as soon as possible...=) But right now, I think I'm going to kick back and do some more relaxing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suze, what up??? Hope you are having a good time, and look forward to you coming back!!!!! Take care, byeeee

kovoor36 said...

are you gonna start a new log to post them all??? puuuuuhhhhleeeaaassseee???? ok enough of that, i hope you are enjoying your vacay!!!:)