Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back to life...back to reality...

My tailbone is broken...I'm convinced. I injured it 3 years ago on a flight to India. I didn't get up from my seat the entire way from Singapore to India. The 14 hours of non-movement seemed to have jacked up my tail bone...and to this day, I'm not able to ride bikes or sit in planes or cars with out experiencing excruciating tailbone pain. Ignore me. I'm just whining. I'm officially back to humdrum life, and I'm just not a happy camper.

My vacation was splendid. I got a memory card reader to solve the "dog ate my wire" problem, however I somehow left it at BF's house...along with my favorite pair of shoes. This is common for me. I seem to have this slight problem where I always leave things in random homes/hotels when I travel. CCL gets a new phone adaptor every time I leave...she told me she goes to the pawn shop after my visits. Anyway, BF assured me that she'd send me the card reader, so pics will be up eventually.

My vacay was great...it included a lot of eating awesome food, rest, relaxation, movies, staying up late to talk,etc..It was a "ashiq bania" trip. I have no idea what that means...but mattie always names trips..."fiesta weekend"...etc, etc...i can't remember half of em'...but they are always amusing at the time. anyway, i guess i have to get used to the grind again...and get back to work. =/

job update...
editing job- hired someone with more experience
nissan- still pending
joyce myers ministries- still pending
AF- interview sometime today or tomorrow!

3 comments:

Soulsysta said...

awww sounds like a fab trip girly.

and about the editing job - no worries, let em get those jobs now - cuz we'll definitely be enjoying them in the future.

ahhh..time for that dreaded dr.'s appt.

kovoor36 said...

im glad you enjoyed your trip though your tailbone is acting up. you didnt want that editing job anyhoo. accounting is for nerds;) we want the nissan job for free lease and maintenance!!! woooooooohhooooooooooo!:) still have my fingers crossed!!:)

Anonymous said...

im glad you had fun in FL sue, and im glad to have you back here in OK, too :)