Thursday, May 04, 2006

I toss...I turn...

I can't sleep. I haven't slept at all since I've been here. I toss.. I turn...I wake up at the crack of dawn? Why? Because my head is jam-packed with thoughts about the outcome of my job interviews. Last night, I dreamed about Nissan. I was arguing with someone over the phone on which Nissan car I would lease. The night before, I had a dream about Joyce Meyers. She was preaching a sermon to me at my house. (I had a phone interview with the Joyce Meyers ministry yesterday). At this point, I just want to know!!! It's driving me nuts!

Still no decisions have been made. Seriously...corporate America takes way too long with their hiring processes. I know that if all else fails...I will most likely get the job at AF...which is more pay, and my own office...which will be SWEET. however, what becomes of my dream of getting out of OKC?!? I refuse to worry about this because I know that whatever happens...I am being placed by God...because I've prayed relentlessly over this matter...and at this point, I'm just so thrilled and thankful that so many opportunities have opened up. There was a time when I never heard any responses at all from anyone...and to have 4 interviews within a month's times is more than I could have hoped for. But, sometimes the waiting game is just taxing...

*sigh*...I think I'll go outside now and listen to the birds chirp in the palm trees...Thank God for vacations!

2 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

Don't think of the interviews now.. it's your vacation for crying out loud.. ENJOY!

kovoor36 said...

im kinda biting my nails over here too!! but im with nik, try ot relax, enjoy the vacay and we will pull out our later! and did you see lost?? did you notice the fake commercial for the hanso org?? they are starting some game to run alongside the show and keep viewers interested over the hiatus. and the game will give us a few more tidbits that i guess are missed or not revealed on the show?? not to mention the insanity of the reg episode!!! ahhh!!:)