Friday, May 05, 2006

Character Profile...Birthday Edition

Name: Krissy
Nicknames: Kristy (cuz know Malayalee Aunty can ever get her name right) Krusty (cuz she calls me Sushi and I had to come up with something equally strange) and Krissy Poo (cuz her Father-in-law is creative )

Fondest Memory: getting all dressed up in clothes from the Salvation Army and hitting a retro NYE party in Hotlanta! ;)

Worst Habit: releasing thoughts in head at inopportune moments...ie, "she looks like a marshmellow!"

Biggest achievement: Pribi and Alex

Birthday Message: Happy Birthday, Krissy...and Happy Cinco de Mayo as well! =) I'm glad you are part of my family...and my friend! I hope you have a fantastic day!...and a blessed year!

3 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

krissy poo? now that's a beautiful nick name!

happy birthday kris

Soulsysta said...

cute. cute x infinity.

hurry back suse.

kovoor36 said...

how cute! i hope she sees this!!