Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Today I have my final phone interview...this one is for the AF job. I'm at this point where I just don't know what to think. I feel like a kid in a toy store...when your folks let you look at all these awesome toys, but then tell you that the only thing you can buy is play doh. It will be mind boggling to me if this will be the job I get after having all of these great interviews. I am trying my best not to become disheartened...perhaps, I just have to wait it out...maybe one of these other opportunities will eventually open up...maybe now just isn't the right time.

I shouldn't be so ungrateful for a stable job and the potential to make more money...but i guess i just want more...like fulfillment. =/

In other news, I decided that it was way past time to join NetFlix. I never watch movies...usually because I'm too cheap to spend 8.50 at a theater and I'm horrible about returning rented ones. But, even I can't screw up popping one in a pre-paid envelope! So far I have like 45 movies on my cue...and that's new releases! I watched Hotel Rwanda last night. The story of the Tootzy tribe that my friend Sheryl orignates from... Can't wait to see what movie comes in the mail box next!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i liked that movie alot, very powerful.

Anonymous said...

Netflix is freaking AWESOME :) and I loved Hotel Rwanda -- that is a GREAT movie :)

Soulsysta said...

i liked this movie as well.

doll, keep that chin up and stay strong. things will work out as they should - they always do.

ke sera, ke sera sweetheart. i got faith in you - now i need you to have some in yourself.

*hugs*