Thursday, September 14, 2006

Certifiably funktastic...

My co-worker just read my book and excitedly gave me her feedback. While she was talking, I remembered how much I loved writing the book. I remember writing parts every day and then reading them outloud to Sonia during our lunch hour. She'd always says "I need more...more."...and I would take that as my personal challenge to write more. Sometimes I feel like somebody tripped over the cord to my creativity, and it's simply been unplugged for so long. When I took my writing classes, I felt in tune with myself because I finally found the thing I could do. After my nightmarish years of college, drifting from major to major, it felt awesome to find classes that I could actually score A's in.

I'm in a certifiable funk right now. You'll have to excuse me for my introspective behavior...I'm sorry if my blog has been a yawn all week. I'm sure I'll get back to my light-hearted, nonsensical banter soon enough. Until then...please bear/bare with me...I'm having some technical difficulties. =/

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

your book was amazing! and im sure you will get thru this funk... im pulling for you!

Soulsysta said...

i'm there.
right beside you in spirit.
taking that very same journey.

but i have faith my travel buddy, that we will pull through this together!

cookiemonsta said...

you need to write another book.. you can do it :)