Friday, September 08, 2006

Sweepy...vewy, vewy Sweepy...

Well, it's Friday...finally! But, I have zero energy to be jovial about it at the moment. I started the day off with another Lowfat Caramel Frap. I'm appalled at the fact that I've spent 12$ this week on coffee....when gas prices are this high, I can't help but think that could have been at least 3 trips to work and back. =/ What to do? I have to be awake to work to make money to buy...fraps? What a cycle of madness.

Anyway, fun stuff is up ahead this weekend...I'm actually excited to go to the gym on Saturday. My dumb gym is only open till 12 on Saturdays. I have no idea why their hours of operation is parrallel with my bank's...but whatever. FinZuji gave me her pass to her gym since she's on baby lock down for the next few months. I've been ENJOYING...that's all I can say. I don't have to battle with Skinny Minny for the elyptical anymore because this gym has 20...not just one. And their equipment is totally different. I feel like I'm getting much more of a work out! Why I signed up for an all girl's gym is beyond my current realm of comprehension. I realize now that I need the inspiring eye candy that co-ed gyms possess. Furthermore, every day is like a reunion...I usually see one of the buff OKC malu boys vigorously working out to maintain their six packs or loading up their guns. ;) And what's better than a sweaty hug between friends?

Other than that...Sherika Jenkins James has invited me to a "gig"....we will be taking a short road trip on Sunday night...and I'm quite sure it will be an adventure!...because, well, it always is when she's around.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

cant wait to hear abt the trip!! and good luck at the gym tom! though the sweaty hugs sound gross to me!