Monday, September 18, 2006

Miss Mousse is kennel bound...=(

I'm emotionally TORN. i have to board mousse this weekend...and several times throughout the next 4 months. This weekend will be the first time, I'm stressing about it already. I have two options...the cheap option and the expensive option. I've decided upon the expensive option because, the pictures of the actual kennel look a lot better than the cheap one's. But, I'm still sad..not to mention that it's totally going to break my bank. =(

If she was little, I'm sure more of my friends would be willing to take her on. But she's massive, and hasn't learned not to jump up on people yet...so no one's eager to sign up for this job. I just worry about how she'll react. She's scared of other dogs, and she is so used to being around us all the time. I know she'll be so sad to be alone...But, this is life, I s'pose...she'll just have to get used to it. =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor moussey =(

i think dogs react differently to kennels. some love it. ours was traumatized by it. if there's ANYONE who'd be willing to dogsit, find them. moussey'll have more fun "investigating" other people's houses and it'll save you a lotta money. AND moussey may not be as mad at you =P anyway, just keep your eyes and ears open...even at work.

kovoor36 said...

awww, im sure she will be ok, its part of the growing experience!!

Anonymous said...

u didn't talk about ur adventurous weekend! u stayed out past 9pm! :)