Friday, September 22, 2006

Too much about me...

Encouraging word:
How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings. Psalm 36:7

1. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? My ring finger...because I gush when considering the potential of having bling settle upon it someday. ;)

2. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? I never owned a lot of cd's...but I guess Paula Abdul...although I think some of her songs rocked

3. DO LOOKS MATTER? Personality matters more.

4. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? by writing scathing letters...I pity the fool that receives one.

5. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Okc...my first home is New York....lol.

6. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? I had a stuffed dog named Casey with abnormally long legs.

7. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? Geometry..what the hell is the point? I still don't get what a proof is.

8. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Sense, Smarts, Spirituality, Humor

9. WHAT ARE YOU NICKNAMES? Poo, Poopaloo, Poopalee, Suey, Suevee, Suzie, Slim/Skinny, Chenganoor, Chengy, Spock, Squoo, and most recently...Jeff Aunty

10. HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? All four.

11. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eyes

12. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? I'm stressed about my sick pup.

13. FAVORITE MONTH? September...I love fall!

14. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? Hell, yes. I'm too shy to ask someone their name.

15. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? I'm all for marriage.

16. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Scrabble!

17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? I wish I didn't have to go to work today

18. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU....Scorpsy? She never bores me...she keeps my virtual life very interesting. ;)

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUMES? Romance...Ralph Lauren

20. NIKE, REEBOK OR ADIDAS? Nike

21. NAME TWO THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR PROFESSION. Well, if I had the one I wanted...I'd get paid for doing the one thing I love to do.

22. FAV BRAND NAME? ann taylor

23. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Step it Up...2 times...craziness. The second time we were one of 3 of 5 people in the theater

24. What is your favorite TV show? I'm a junkie...I love them all

25. What did you have for breakfast? Oatmeal as usual

26. What is your middle name? Abraham. Don't ask.

27. What foods do you dislike? Pavaka

28. What is your favorite crisp flavor? huh? what's a crisp flavor?

29. What is your favorite CD at the moment? It's one burned by the Illustrious Finuji...

30. What kind of car do you drive? CRV

31. Favorite sandwich? all I can eat these days is Turkey

32. What characteristic do you despise? fakeness

33. Favorite item of clothing? black sweater, baby

34. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you
go? Ireland or Austalia

35. What color is your bathroom? Sea blue

37. Where would you retire to? NYC

38. Favorite time of the day? 4:45

39. What was your most memorable birthday? 25th...lol...no commenting on why

40. Where were you born? Chicago, Illinois

41. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide

42. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both...

43. Do you have any pets? Yes, and she's vewy vewy sick

44. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with friends and
family? not now but maybe later...

45. What did you want to be when you were little? Journalist

46. What do you hope your friends remember about you when you're dead?
that i made them laugh

47 What are you most afraid of? rats

48. Where do you plan to go on your honeymoon? at this point if i have a honeymoon...i'm happy...not picky about where

49. How do you eat an Oreo? dink it and milk and gobble when soggy

50. Favorite magazine? People

51. Favorite smell? cookies baking

52. Least favorite smell? dog crap

53. How many rings before you answer the phone? 2

54. Future child's name? Seth George & Eden Meredith

55. Glass is half empty or half full? empty

56. Favorite movie? my best friend's wedding

57. What's under your bed? dust

58. Favorite saying/quote: what the?!

59. What advice would you give a little kid? I wouldn't...they don't listen anyway

60. Your favorite Potato chips? Light Lays

63. What were your different jobs? Cashier at various drug stores in high school, car reposesser, loan processor, writer, and insurance company peon

64. Number and Location of Piercings? 2- ears

65. Ever been to Africa? Nope, not yet

66. Ever been toilet papering? Nope

67. Been in a car accident? a few fender bender's

68. Favorite day of the week? Friday

69. Favorite Resturant? Mimi's Cafe

70. Favorite flower? Cala's

71. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bueno

72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? not picky...

73. Bedtime: usually a lil after 1 a.m.

74. Last person you went to dinner with? sunu and sheryl

75. How many tattoos do you have? 0

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

does everyone use tide??? and eden!! thats a GORGEOUS name!!!!! really good and unique! loves it:)