Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I hate when Tuesdays feel like Mondays...

I was postponing my morning post because I have the cutest pictures of micah and landon TOGETHER with their parents....but, I left my cardreader in another purse in my car...so I couldn't post them this morning. I meant to grab it at lunch, but again...I forgot. The weather is absofreakinglutely gorgeous, so I guess I just wasn't thinking straight. Sadly the day off was not THIS awesome (weather-wise). It was a bit rainy and dreary, but I made the best of it.

I love all things Fall. The weather is cool and crisp, there's a tinge of excitement courtesy college and h.s. football, and everyone just seems to be in a better mood when they're not hot and sweaty. Sigh...I just can't wait till the state fair rolls around. I can walk through the state fair grounds and smell the aroma of corn dogs, turkey legs, funnel cakes,....yes, i said smell...cuz God knows I can't partake in the joy of actually eating it. =(

Yes, I'm back to being anal retentive about what I eat and how much I work out. The good times are officially over...again. I realized that I'm not a person who can take a few days/weeks off from working out. It has to be as routine for me as brushing my teeth. =( As for my food intake. I've changed a lot over the past year, but still...I have relapses where I eat the "good stuff" on occasions. No more, my friends. I still have a goal to reach...and it's about time I get back to working diligently at achieving it. =/

Anyway, I like to share when I've discovered low cal treats...so if you're looking for a chocolate fix...try the kudos granola bars with either m&m's or snickers. it's the closest thing you can find to a candy bar. And...it's only 100 calories. You really can't beat that when lookin for a sweet treat!.

3 more days, ya'll....on your marks...get set...GO!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

turkey legs? liek whole big turkey legs??? i mean yu are doing nothing for my points watching, girl!! but i do love me a kudos bar:)