Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday's News...

It's been a trying day...after much consideration, I decided to switch vets. Miss Mousse is now having a blood test and xray done at the hospital in which she will be boarding for the next 3 days. She was terrified to be taken away from me, but she's a big girl, and I'm sure she'll make it through. Although, it's a completely heart-wrenching experience for me. =(

I have a new-found respect for Reemy...Scorpsy's best gal pal. She's off in the Carribeans studying vet med...after today's little visit...I can't understand how she does it. In my short visit...I saw one doc tell tearful owners that their dog had cancer and I saw a bleeding, torn up dog that needed triage. It was horrifying...So best of luck to Miss Reemy...she must have a heart of gold to help these fragile creatures.

I mentioned that i was going away for a few days, but I failed to mention where. I will be off to sunny, florida...it's a quick trip, but any amount of time away from the home front is considered a vacation to me.

Meanwhile, something that usually doesn't last more than 2 weeks is moving on 2 months. ;) how cool is that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sue, please do share with us WHY ur going to florida :))) lol...any particular reason? ;)

Scorps1027 said...

hehehe, i love sheryl's prying! yayyy & congrats on 2 months;) i know it breaks your heart about mousse but he really is getting the BEST care, especially while he is sick. Reemy used to work for a vet and take care of boarded animals. The staff there was wonderful to the boarded pets, as I'm sure your vet's staff is. You're right about it taking a VERY special person to be a vet. The things that Reemy does and sees is truly amazing, and it is not for the faint hearted for sure!

Praying that you have a great trip!

kovoor36 said...

wooohoo two months! very excited! and what is wrong with moussey?? have you gotten a diagnosis yet??? i hope you do soon and she pulls thru with flying colors!!

kovoor36 said...

ad have a safe trip!!

cookiemonsta said...

2 months.. that's it? it seems soo much longer :) have fun in sunny Florida!