Friday, September 15, 2006

Sometimes water's just as thick as blood...

I've got the world's best friends...I think i've mentioned that on a few occasions. When I'm sad...they're sad...and intercede for me in prayer with out questioning what's going on or why. It's nice to know that you're cared about...and my crew does a great job of showing me that every day. This is Billz...trying to make me laugh. He sent this to me via text message...His mission was accomplished. PS...I swear, Monday morning I will post pics from Jason's gig. ;)

5 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

aww, you do have some great friends. when billy is not being completely incorrigible, he's downright sweet!

Anonymous said...

LOL that was very sweet of him =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha..love it! that would make any day brighter. lol!

kovoor36 said...

hahahha very nice!

Soulsysta said...

i agree. sometimes, (just sometimes) water is just as thick as blood - and you are lucky to have found that in that rascal Billy.

Please know you're loved suse - by those closest to you and those who think of you from afar.

I hope you had a restful weekend.