Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Sick Dog, an Alien, and Cute Babies...

Encouraging word:
God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God. Romans 8:28 NLT


Mousse is terribly sick. Such perfect timing! Since I have to board her in two days. =( She's been throwing up profusely and this morning her eyes were swollen. It broke my heart to leave her outside today...especially since it was raining. Luckily, the patio is covered and her kennel is out there, so she can lay down in there. But, I will go check on her during lunch and take her to the vet later this afternoon. When your kid's sick, it's acceptable to take a day off to stay home with it. But when your dog's sick, people think you're overly sensitive.

I had plans of uploading recent pics to share on the blog today. Then realized that I had already erased the pics from Jason's gig from the camera. They are uploaded on my home computer, which is as slow as molasses. I will have to email them to myself, so I can upload them tomorrow from work. Sheesh, it's almost been two weeks since the gig, and I still haven't posted...I'm such a slacker.

Last weekend, Sunu picked me up in our friend Santhosh's Beamer. He moved to Jersey and left the car in OKC for a while. We didn't take it out for a joy ride for the past 3 weeks...but Santhosh called and insisted we drive the car since it's not so good for it to just sit around in a garage with out being started occasionally. So Sunu thought we'd take it out for a spin.

I saw her driving down my street like this....driving the car with her knee. She's such a trickster sometimes. When I got in, I felt something horribly wrong...we pulled over about a mile from my house and noticed the tire was FLIZZAT! To make matters worse the spare tire was torn. I called my handy dandy Triple A.

Sunu and I found ourselves staring at this sign for approximately 3.5 hours before someone finally showed up to tow us.

We were visited by this alien while we were waiting...I took a picture of it, so you all would believe me.

While I'm sharing pictures...I thought I'd share a few from my camera phone as well....

This is my niece, Marissa being silly....


Landon sleeping...


Landon hanging out with his dad....


And my computer's wall paper at work...can it get any cuter? It's a Landon and Micah collage. Hmmm...I miss the babies...I need to go see them...especially Micah. What with my recent bout with the blues...I haven't been able to have any QT with him. =(

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

thats not an alien! thats a cat isnt it? and poor moussey, i hope it is nothign serious. and hope you are in better spirits too:)