Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday!!!!!!! What are you gonna do? Not a dern thing!

Encouraging word:
The LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8 NLT

It's Friday...Boy has it been a helluva week. I'm so glad it's over. I think I passed the challenge at work with flying colors though. I've heard positive feedback about how I handled the situation...so that's a good thing. Perhaps, I actually do have the ability to rise to the challenge. Maybe I'm more capable than I tend to assume. So, I guess fast pace atmospheres are my thing. ;) And to explain my last post...I meant WORKING in fast pace atmospheres freaked me out. Enjoying myself in them is a completely different thing...Thus, my undying love for NYC. ;)

Plans for the weekend. I did 50% of my cleaning last night....so, that just leaves the rest of the 50% this weekend. My favorite galpal from highschool is taking me out for early birthday festivities since she's going to be husband and kidless this weekend. I'm really looking forward to that. We don't get to hang out freely very often, so this is a rare and unusual treat! Other than that, I've got to find some foam crowns for some kiddies tomorrow. I decided to teach the story of Esther...reinforce the idea that they are God's princesses...blah blah. I have no idea what I'm doing...I just figure girls will like crowns and pink and glitter...so how can this idea go wrong?

I got Miss Mousse a hot pink bandana to wear around her neck. I took some fabulous pics of her looking all dolled up, but my friggin card reader seems to be missing in action. I'll hunt for it and post it ASAP. I've always had this crazy dream for my life...it consisted of a owning a labrador retriever w/ a bandana, a SUV, and having a husband and 4 kids. That dream has changed consideribly over the years...but I figure I'm not doing too bad...I have the dog and the SUV...just a husband and kids to go!...But these days...there's only one kid in that dream...I figure my one plus my nephews and niece equals FOUR!...close enough!

Well, that's all for me to ramble about today....Have a wonderful weekend all...wish me luck with my teaching gig tomorrow. =/

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

haha silly girl, thanks for clarifying your undying love for nyc:)

Anonymous said...

Uhmm, Micah and I were talking, and you mentioned one of your kids, and your neice and nephew, and then another nephew....so who is it? Me or him? I knew it... you already hate me.... sigh.... your a mean jeffaunty.