Friday, September 15, 2006

Life...According to the Oreo...

As a human, it's very frustrating to realize that you lack control over situations...that despite proper planning and preparing, life does not cooperate with me at times. But, I'm coming to grips with this more and more every day, and the Lord is teaching me to truly leave my worries and problems at his feet...because sometimes, that's truly all I have the ability and power to do. Otherwise, I'll just flail around like a fish out of water, trying to cling on to dear life with little hope.

That being said...it's Friday...and due time for some mindless rambling from SueVee. I was listening to the radio today about how people eat oreos and what their technique says about them. Apparently, if you only eat the chocolate and not the cream, you enjoy pain. If you only eat the cream, and not the chocolate, you're a risk taker and business-minded. Unfortunately, they didn't talk about their theories on people who eat the entire cookie. Does this mean that it's not common for people to eat the whole cookie?? I don't know about you guys, but I'm not about to waste the sweet creamy middle or the crispy, chocolate outside. That would be ludicrous! Personally, I like to dink mine in a cold glass of milk, get one portion extra soggy, and then devour. So what does that say about me? In my search to discover the truth about myself revealed by an oreo, I googled "oreo personality test"...and voila...I discovered that another blogger had the same idea for mindless rambling....

So, apparently...since I'm what you call a "dunker,"...or a "dinker," if you ask me...I'm liked by all because I'm upbeat, but since dunking/dinking is messy business, I can be untidy at times.

I'm not sure about the whole "liked by all" bit...I'm sure there are some people out there who'd disagree...but the untidy part is right on the money! My car serves as evidence for anyone who doubts on that one.

So there you have it folks....my mindless ramble for the week...I couldn't leave you on a depressive note on a Friday. Have a wonderful weekend....and pray that I will be able to do the same!

1 comment:

Soulsysta said...

prayers been said.

still waiting for that epic email from you. hope things are well on your end of the world.

and about oreos: i usually split em, lick the middle out, devour the cream and then attack the chocolatey outside. much like you, i don't waste an ounce of them bad boys.