Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pics from sunny Florida...


Cousin Blessy's engagement to Lester....Beautiful couple, don't you think?


The bangles I had a big head about...


Shines pimpin' next to Shep's car...


My BF...


Beena and Sonia...Ok,so I cut myself out...sue me!


me and BF


My weightloss motivation and me...


The Florida crew...


My nephew, Aaron and his buddy Jalen take on Shines and Mattie on the basketball court


My B-I-L, Shep and Mattie


My favorite girls in Florida and Me. ;)

6 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i was waiting for you to get back and post pix! great ones!!

cookiemonsta said...

looks like you had fun in FL.

Anonymous said...

what part of florida were you at??

Sue V. said...

orlando

Soulsysta said...

yay! i love seeing pics of suse having a great time!

miss you chicks.

Anonymous said...

I heart your cousin's sari & blouse. Very classy~