Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The cutest pumpkin in the pumpkin patch...

Encouraging Word:
Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. Isaiah 40:28 NLT

I had a very busy evening last night....but managed to squeeze in some time to see the birthday boy...andddd the birthday boy's boy. Landon T has gotten so big and even cuter than before. I didn't think that would be possible. Val was sweet enough to give me a copy of the absolutely adorable pumpkin patch picture, so I thought I'd post it for your viewing pleasure....


Next up on my visiting list is Micahji. I haven't seen my newest little neighbor in weeks...and I have to get to him before he decides to join his cousins in the "We Think Sue Sucks" club. =/

I was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning, and I heard the dj's say that "Flavor of Love" was the highest viewed cable television show last week. I thought that was so nuts. Yes, I admit, I've watched the filth a time or two. But I found that to be a very sad statistic. We keep making rich morons richer. =/ I happened to catch a bit of the Hip Hop awards last night and saw the Beastie boys perform. I love them. But, there's something funny about white guys that age dressing in baggy jeans and sweatshirts and rapping. I guess age is in the mind. At least this is what Billy's dad told me last night. According to him, he's only 19 and a quarter... ;)

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

I LOVE THE BEASTIE BOYS! oops. sorry for the caps. and the pumpkin pic is the sweetest!!:)