Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday, Janna....


Happy birthday to Miss J. Banana. She's on the other side of the world right now, but I didn't want to overlook her birthday shout out.

The best thing about flogging and blogging is that sometimes you are fortunate enough to meet people who share the same passion. When this occurs, it doesn't matter that you might live so far away from each other that the liklihood of meeting IRL is slim to none...what you do have in common surpasses all the logistics and you forge a bond that not many folks understand.

Jana is someone that I hardly know, yet feel like I've known for years. When I read her writing, it makes me aspire to write better. She's real and genuine, and you can sense that in every word she writes...it's just straight from the heart. She's reached out to me beyond the WWW to become a real friend...and for that I'm forever thankful.

Jana, I hope you're enjoying your day with your Daddy...I know this new year of your life has many great things in store for you! May God bless you abundantly and give you many reasons to keep smiling that Jana smile! ;)

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

so true! happy bday jana!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jana!