Thursday, October 12, 2006

ipods, schmipods...

I found my ipod shuffle after several long months of it being missing in action. I realized that all the songs I have on it are sucky. I bought 3 new cd's, which I will have to upload/download...whatev...on to the ipod. But as usual, my most prized of the 3 cds is now missing. i have the worst luck when it comes to "things"...they always seem to disappear.

anyway, owning an ipod really helps when spending 45 minutes on an elyptical trainer. i never realized how boring it was before. Now, I tell myself..."just listen to 9 songs and it's over." Now if only I could figure out how to get decent songs on it. I love Enya...but not for work out tunes. Snore city...If anyone reading this ipod savvy...and lives in the OKC area...please do feel free to give me a call and help a sista out. I seriously think owning a walkman is much more simple...bulkier, yes, but simple.

In other news, I've lost 5 pounds. 35 more to go. =/

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

5 lbs is great!! i have yet to join the ipod nation so gots nothig for ya!!:)

Anonymous said...

there's this download available on itunes just for runners. it's music selected with good pace and there's this renowned trainer that talks from time to time motivating you to keep going! pretty good. try searching on nike or running.