Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hindi Tunes Keep Me Hoppin...

Encouraging Word:
We also pray that you will be strengthened with all his glorious power so you will have all the endurance and patience you need. May you be filled with joy, Colossians 1:11

I've become more sociable at the gym these days. I find myself waving to people from the elyptical as they walk by. It's so funny that I tried to avoid that gym because of malu boys, and now I look forward to who I will see every day. I wish I could say that I see less of me, but the scale isn't budging. Why? Whyyyyyyyyy? If I ask Shines, he'll say I'm eating too many carbs and calories. Seriously...how's a girl supposed to survive on any less? *Sigh* Sunu A has been keeping me company at the gym these days. I haven't quite figured out why she's there, but I rather her be there than sweat and suffer alone. She pumped up my shuffle with some bass thumpin hindi tunes. Those of you who know me are probably thinking....HINDI TUNES?!?...Well, at this point...SOMETHING is better than NOTHING.

Lost...what the hellz is going on? Is it just me that wants to punch that guy Ben in the face? If I woke up to him staring at me, I'd scream bloody murder. He's frightening. This show drives me a tad bit more crazy each week!!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i missed lost last nite, but have it taped, so i will discuss with you tomorrow!!:)

cookiemonsta said...

hindi song eh? ;)