Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So little time...

Encouraging Word:
God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. John 3:17

So much to do and so little time to do it today. Tonight is the season premier of LOST, so I'm finding myself very short on time to do the things I need to do...like working out and taking Mousse for a nice, long, tiring walk. She's been hard to handle lately. I think she's had about enough of staying outside alone all day long. So, I'm sure she will welcome the MU's arrival on Friday.

My friends are leaving me today...on what should have been our Chicago get-away. It's now THEIR Chicago get-away...and I'm left behind. =( This always seems to happen...especially when I'm really looking forward to a trip...something always happens to where I have to stay at home...I call it the travel Jinx.

I finally have pictures from Jason's gig to share with you...I'm so behind on picture posting these days...

I always admire people who break the mold...who step out of their comfort zones to follow the passion that God has placed in their lives. Jason is a person who continually does this...It's obvious to anyone who hears him speak or sing that God has set him apart from the rest. He has a ministry...and that ministry isn't something he just pursues when he's on stage...but it's something he lives by. I'm sure that if he read this...he wouldn't want me to toot his horn for him...because he'd say it's "all God" and not him. I agree...it is all God. BUT that doesn't mean he doesn't serve as inspiration to the rest of us...to use our gifts and talents to share God's love...

Jason doing his thing...


His band...Mikey on the beats and JT on the strings...


The groupies...

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

sorry abt chicago not working out, maybe next time? and woooohooo for lost!! be online later tonite so we can discuss all the new theories and things!!:)